What do we believe:
- We believe in the Triune God. That our God is one God, Creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who is fully God and fully man who came to bring us salvation and hope everlasting. That He died on the cross and rose on the third day to restore the relationship between mankind & God. He ascended into Heaven so that we might receive our helper in life, the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is active in our lives, bringing us spiritual encouragement and empowerment to walk in holiness.
- We believe in the plenary inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. That the Bible is the Word of God, providing us an understanding of who God is and His purpose for us as believers.
- We believe that sanctification is the work of our Lord, subsequent to regeneration, which transforms believers into the likeness of Christ. It is by God’s grace through the Holy Spirit and continues in the perfecting work of the Holy Spirit culminating in being fully conformed to the image of the Son.
- To walk deeper into Discipleship.
- To grow stronger in Worship.
- To live larger through Evangelism.
- To engage authentically in Fellowship.
- To reach broader through Ministry.
How is this Purpose Realized:
Discipleship: As a people of God, together we engage the Word of our Lord, desiring to live a life unto Christ-likeness through tangible application.
Worship: We gather together as His disciples responding to His work in our lives through praise, prayer & exaltation.
Evangelism: Our Lord calls us to go and make disciples of all nations. In living out this scripture in our lives, we reach into our local and global community as mission fields unto Jesus.
Fellowship: We show the grace and compassion of our Lord by coming together regularly to live life together as believers.
Ministry: With which the Lord has given us, He has called us to be the “greatest servant of all”. In this we endeavor to serve each other and our community as examples of Christ in us.